Friday, August 27, 2010

Comm 41 - Critical Decision Making: Section 83

Hello everyone,

My name is Vy, it is my 2nd year at SJSU, and I am Occupational Therapy major. I had a great time my first year at SJSU and hope that this school year will be even more fun.

I enjoy being active in my community and in organizations, eating food, playing sports, and photography. I am currently on SJSU's Women's Rugby team and have a blast each time I play.

My communication experience consists of completing a public speaking class, pitching speeches to students in order to promote an organization, and delegating and working with individuals in organizations.

By enrolling in Comm 41, I hope to essentially be skilled in what the class is called, which is to critically make decisions. I want to be able to distinguish the choice(s) that is the most appropriate or relatable to my situation. Additionally, I want to be able to better guide my peers by helping them narrow down their decisions and the actions they choose to enact.

I have participated in online classes before, such as Music of the World and English 1A. I have never been in an online class where I used blogging as a means of communication nor have I ever blogged on my own. I am excited to see how the blogging process goes and what I will learn in this class.



Best regards,

Vy

No comments:

Post a Comment